Yummylicious Recipes For The Fall Season
Don't you just LOVE the Fall season? It is my absolute favorite time of the year. Cooler weather, warmer clothes, yummylicious comfort foods and all the baked goodies! OH YEAH!! I just wanted to share a couple of great recipes with you showing you how easy it is to use your Vitality Oils. Here is the first recipe using Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
Grab your Vitality oils and Einkorn Flour because we have a fun and healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe for you!
-3 Cups Einkorn Flour
-2 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
-2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
-2 tsp Baking Powder
-1/2 tsp Baking Soda
-1/2 tsp Salt
-2/3 cup Raw Honey
-2/3 cups Coconut Oil
-2 cups Pumpkin Puree
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix Cinnamon Bark Vitality, Einkorn Flour, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt.
3. Add in Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Puree.
4. Fold wet ingredients into mixture.
5. Scoop mixture into muffin tins. 6. Bake for 20-25 min.
*ask how you can get this baby free of charge this month*
Next up is Ginger Vitality!
Swap out flour for Einkorn flour and add in Ginger Vitality in our Healthy Habits Series!
Holiday Spice Sugar Cookies:
-1 cup Butter, softened
-1 1/2 cups Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals
-1-3 drops Ginger Vitality
-3 cups sifted Einkorn Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
-1 tbsp Milk (or milk alternative)
-2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Cream the butter and Cane Juice Crystals together until light and fluffy
2. Blend in Eggs and Ginger Vitality
3. Sift together the Einkorn Flour and Baking Soda. Add to the creamed mixture.
4. Add the Milk and Vanilla. Mix well.
5. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours
6. Grease baking sheet and preheat oven to 400 degrees
7. Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes
I hope you enjoy these recipes.
Have a beautiful day!